Basically 555 timer IC can be used in 3 modes 1. Monostable Mode 2. Bistable Mode 3. Astable Mode.
Do you want to support our videos ?
Please support us on YouTube also. Like Share and Subscribe to our channel : https://youtube.com/c/RatnasRoboLab
555 Timer Pin Diagram
PIN 1 is Ground Pin, Pin 2 is the Trigger Pin, PIN 3 is Output Pin, Pin 4 represents Reset Pin, Pin 5 is the Control Voltage, PIN 6 is Threshold, PIN 7 is the Discharge PIN and PIN 8 represents Power Supply or Vcc.
555 Timer Internal Architecture
555 Timer is divided into 5 parts. First part is voltage divider circuit, second comparator block, third flip-flop circuit, fourth discharge circuit and last output driver circuit.
7 Segment Display Circuit Diagram
555 timer’s PIN2 is connected to PIN6 and a capacitor(Here we used 4.7microF) is connected with PIN2 & Ground. PIN6 is also connected to PIN7 with a 100Kohm resistance. PIN7 is connected to PIN8 with a 10Kohm resistor as PIN8 is the Power Supply or VCC. 555 Timer’s PIN3 is connected to PIN1 of 4026 IC. PIN2, PIN8 and PIN15 of 4026 IC is connected to Ground. PIN3 and PIN16 of 4026 IC is connected to Positive Terminal.
Support our Website by shopping parts from Amazon !
1. My Camera : https://amzn.to/3Frh8HC
2. Camera Stand Tripod : https://amzn.to/33YdIhF
3. T Bulb : https://amzn.to/32qBBxV
4. Boya Mic : https://amzn.to/3FuvKFV
5. Wall mount stand for Camera and other Mounting Accessories : https://amzn.to/3FtYI98
6. Overhead phone stand : https://amzn.to/3powRl8
7. upReale Professional 10″ inch LED Ring Light with 7 Ft Tripod Stand Combo : https://amzn.to/3yXqJn0
READ – CONNECT – BOOST – CREATE