We know, you care about your personal information shared to us at our website ratnasrobolab.com, to protect your personal information and safeguard is our main priority.
Data We Collect
How We Use Your Data
1. Improve, maintain and expand our website.
2. Providing you updates and information relating to the website by sending you emails.
3. Improve our products, services, content and advertising.
4. Prevent Anti-fraud purposes.
These files log visitors when they visit websites.
All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics.
The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
We use Google Analytics, it collect information to provide better services to all our users – from figuring out basic stuff such as which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, the people who matter most to you online or which YouTube videos you might like.
The information Google collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
When you’re not signed in to a Google Account, we store the information that we collect with unique identifiers tied to the browser, application or device that you’re using.
This helps us do things such as maintain your language preferences across browsing sessions.
When you’re signed in, we also collect information that we store with your Google Account, which we treat as personal information.
Google’s privacy policies link : https://policies.google.com/privacy
WordPress Zero Spam Service
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We use a Newsletter service, please check the associated GDPR Compliance here.
Even though our website promotes children friendly atmosphere, you may contact us immediately, if you find that your children have shared any personal information with us.